Multipure Aquamini Water Filter
Multipure’s Aquamini provides powerful filtration in a compact size. This convenient countertop drinking water system connects quickly and easily to most existing faucets, allowing it to be set up and removed from location to location within minutes. Although easily carried in a bag or luggage, don’t let its size fool you – the Aquamini utilizes the same formula as Multipure’s renowned CB6 filter, the same formula that offers the Aquadome and Aquaversa their superior performance. Perfect portable filtration solution for travelers, vacationers, and students.
Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 250 gallons (6 months of regular use)
- Connects directly to the faucet with a dual-hose diverter valve
- Sits on top of the counter next to the sink
- Perfect for vacations, business trips, hotel rooms, college dorms, and more!
- Housing Composition: Stainless Steel
- Rubber Items: Nitrile (NBR)
- Inlet: 1/8” Pipe
- Outlet: 1/8” Pipe
- Replacement Filter Model: CB6MINI
- Approximate Capacity: 250 Gallons
- Approx. Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Water Pressure: 100 psi max/30 psi min
- Weight (Basic Unit): 5.0 lbs.
- Height: 6 inches
- Body diameter: 5.0 inches
- Particulate Retention Size Sub Micron: (0.5 micron)
- Housing Warranty: Lifetime
Carbon Block Technology
Multipure Drinking Water Systems utilize Multipure’s innovative and proprietary solid carbon block filter. This solid carbon block filter employs multiple methods to reduce the presence of a wide variety of contaminants in water. Its pre-filter traps dirt, sand, and particles that affect the taste, odor, and clarity of water. Particles too small to be trapped mechanically are then electrokinetically adsorbed to the pre-filter surface. Because the solid carbon block filter is densely compacted, its surface area is maximized and water remains in contact with the filter material for an extended period of time. This extended contact period between the water and the filter ensures a consistently high degree of performance.
Nationally recognized standards established for the drinking water treatment industry confirm that the most effective systems for the removal of both aesthetic and harmful contaminants are those that utilize solid carbon block filters. Multipure is the original developer of solid carbon block technology, and has been the leader and innovator in the water treatment industry since 1970. Multipure, and its remarkable solid carbon block filter, is synonymous with superior quality, exceptional innovation, and intelligent performance. With a Multipure Drinking Water System, you are guaranteed the best.
The Aquamini has not been tested, and make no claims for the reduction of contaminants of health concern.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.